Griffith Feeney Ph.D.
30+ years in international population. Extensive and diverse international consulting experience. Strong communication, writing, organizational and people skills. Distinguished publication record in peer-reviewed journals. Strong references.
Ph.D. in Demography from the University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California USA, 1972. Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Antioch College, Yellow Springs, Ohio, 1968.
Afghanistan, China, Ethiopia, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (Republic of), Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi), Vietnam, Zambia.
Selected Consulting Engagements
- Analysis of Population Census and Survey Data
- Expert Assessment of Statistical Products/Capacity
- Handbooks, Manuals and Guidelines
- Population Census Planning, Operations and Evaluation
- Population Estimates and Projections
- Training Workshops in Demographic Analysis
- Special Projects
- Chronologial List
Literacy and gender: Development success stories. Population and Development Review 40(3):545–552 (September). Final prepublication draft
See CV for additional publications. Email me for copies of publications.